System supporting safe bathing in a bathtub. It uses maesurements of bioimpedance, ECG, water level, water temperature and others.
What is it for?
- to monitor the activity of a bathing person (e.g. sleeping).
- to monitor the risks during bath (e.g. drowning).
- to monitor the water level and temperature.
- for automatic water cut off and water dump if dangerous conditions are detected (e.g. high water level).
- for automatic triggering and distribution of alerts (e.g. assistance required, heart attack, etc.).
Who would use it?
- Elderly people who like bathing in a tub.
- People at risk of heart disease.
- People who want to feel safe in the bath while maintaining privacy (no cameras, microphones, etc.).
Videos related to the project:
Some pictures related to the product: