Remote control with medical diagnostics
An enhanced remote controller (HARN) equipped with the ability to measure vital signs and process text or voice messages/alerts.
What is it for?
- to control entertainment equipment
- to measure blood oxygen saturation
- to measure electrical activity of the heart
- to measure hand grip force and the symmetry of this force
- to measure (Parkinson’s) hand tremors
- to remind about event/activities
- to process messages
Who would use it?
- People having problems with brain blood circulation
- People having transient ischemic attacks
- People with cardiac problems
- People with atrial fibrillation
- People with arterial diseases
- Many other users
See some movies related to the project:
Some pictures related to the product: