eBlow – play and recover
A device to measure air flow during the blowing, and recording changes in the spatial location of the device. Key application: speech therapy.
What is it for?
- to measure air flow and pressure.
- to support speech therapy exercises.
- to support rehabilitation of facial muscles.
- to control software applications and computer games by blowing and using change of the device orientation.
Who would use it?
- Children recovering from cleft palate surgery.
- Children and adults with speech impediments (e.g. stuttering, hyper-nasal speech, etc.).
- Patients recovering from stroke or facial paralysis.
- Computer gamers.
- Many other users.
Video related to the project:
Some pictures related to the product: