eCover – you sit and we measure
A cover for an armchair with hidden electronics. It allows wireless measurement of electrical activity of heart and body movement.
What is it for?
- to collect data about heart rate variability.
- to detect heart arrhythmias.
- to enable long term analysis of heart rhythm.
- to detect a body movement of the sitting person.
Who would use it?
- Elderly people who like watching TV.
- People suffering from atrial fibrillation.
- People suffering from heart arrhythmias.
- People suffering from arterial diseases.
See some movies related to the project:
Some pictures related to the product: