I-scale: you can measure ECG at home
I-scale – a bathroom scale allowing measurement of body weight and composition, blood oxygen saturation, and electrical activity of heart (ECG).
What is it for?
- to monitor body weight and composition
- to monitor oxygen saturation in blood – SPO2
- to monitor electrical activity of heart (6 limb leads)
- to wirelessly transmit combined data to the central computer
- to control parameters over short and long time periods
Who would use it?
- People suffering from congestive heart failure.
- People suffering from chronic kidney diseases.
- Anyone who would want to control physiological parameters over short and long time periods.
See some movies related to the project:
Some pictures related to the product: