PathMon – is your heart in good condition?
A wearable multisensory device for mobile monitoring of electromechanical coupling of heart and respiration activity.
What is it for?
- To measure electrical and mechanical activity of the heart.
- To measure electromechanical coupling in the heart.
- To measure breath rate.
- To measure posture and physical activity.
Who would use it?
- People with congestive heart failure.
- People with atrial fibrillation.
- Patients with arterial diseases.
- Patients with arrhythmias.
Video related to the project:
Some pictures related to the product: