The system allows the location of objects with the use of a controlled, rotaiting platform. The platform uses a laser pointer and an optional camera.
What is it for?
- To store localisations of important objects.
- To point to the locations of objects using voice commands.
- To point to the locations of objects using configurable menu.
- For remote guiding and assistance.
- To support independent living.
Who would use it?
- People with dementia.
- Elderly users.
- Disabled users.
- Many other users.
Some pictures related to the product: